Wednesday 17 November 2010

Aliona & Eric- Moving In

Aliona and her friend Isaac had been out on the town, unfortunately for Aliona, Isaac got absolutely hammered and passed out on her floor. Being a good person she carried him to her bed. That's when it happened. The door beeped.
Aliona: Hello?
Eric: Can I come up?
Aliona: Erm... I'm coming down to check the post anyway.
She quickly got Isaac up and moved him into the hallway.
Aliona reached downstairs and went straight to Eric.
Eric: So wanna go upstairs then?
Aliona: Well I have been thinking.
Eric: What do you mean?
Aliona: Well about us.
Eric: Yes?
Aliona: And...
Eric: And what? Are you breaking up with me?!
Aliona: No! I want you to move in with me.
Eric: Of course I will.
That night was the first night the two had spent living together and the first time Aliona's bed had been full.Aliona was amazed at what was happening and Eric couldn't believe he had fallen for a girl in the city.
The next morning the two awoke giving the look of a less than perfect couple.
Eric: Waffles?
Aliona: Sure, a martini wth yours?
Eric: Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment