Wednesday 17 November 2010

Trevor & Marie- The Result

Marie Osaki was feeling the effects of a one night stand, her daughter Krista Osaki. She was a single mother and despite loving her daughter so much, knew if her brother ever left she wouldn't know what to do.
Marie and Trevor sat down for breakfast.
Trevor: Have you told him yet?
Marie: Told who?
Trevor: Ryan? Do you not think he deserves to know he's the dad?
Marie: It wont change anything.
Trevor: It might change things for Krista.
Marie: Fine then. I guess I will ring him... later.
Keeping to her promise Marie later rang Ryan.
Marie: Hey Ryan, it's Marie, from your party.
Ryan: Yea I remember. How are you?
Marie: I'm good, but look there is something we need to talk about... something serious.
Ryan: Okay. What is it?
Marie: I got pregnant.
Ryan: What? What did you do about it?
Marie: I kept it, well her?
Ryan: Is she mine?
Marie: Yes, but if you don't want anything to do with her that's fine.
Ryan: Of course I do. When can I see her?
Marie: Whenever you want, just text or ring before.
That night Marie needed some advice so went to see Aliona in the park.
Aliona: Are you okay?
Marie: I told him.
Aliona: What did he say?
Marie: Not a lot, he just wants to see her.
Aliona: At least you got that.
Marie: Yea... guess so.
Aliona: Don't think about it too much, it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment