Sunday 14 November 2010

Aliona- First Full Day

So from this I am guessing you realize there are somethings you don't know about Aliona Kensit, that you just don't want to know. You don't know what she did in her home town, why she was so eager to move, or even what she used to do for a living.
For the past few days Aliona has been spending her time in a bar downtown. I guess with not knowing anyone in town and living alone it is comforting for her to be out and round the bar staff.
She can spend hours talking to the bartender about nothing and usually ends up spending all her money at the bar.
Today seems to be different though, for a change Eric Mitchell has arrived at the bar.
As soon as he enters, he walks up to Aliona and asks her to dance. The two talk for hours.
Aliona: So when did you get here?
Eric: Me and the two guys I live with were the first here. Well we think anyway it was dead when we got here.
Aliona: Cool, this is only my second day here.
Eric: Me too. I hate to be really forward, but I have to go like now to meet my friends, here is my number and do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?
Aliona: Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment