Sunday 14 November 2010

Monique & Alissa- Night Out

Monique: So what do you fancy doing tonight then?
Alissa: I don't know, maybe just have a night in. I mean we have only just got here.
Monique: Don't be stupid. It's the city we need to get out there. Enjoy it while we can. You think and I'm gonna make some dinner.
Monique has gone to the kitchen to make dinner for the two of them.
Alissa: MONIQUE!
Monique: Yes?!
Alissa: There is a new bar opening in town by the looks of it.
Monique: Can you see it?
Alissa: Yea!
Monique: And???
Alissa: Oh yea! Loads of people are around. Well the most I have seen anyway.
Monique and Alissa sit down to talk about the night out.
Alissa: After dinner we will go and get ready then meet outside there, because ou take way longer than me I will get in the line and you can come and join me. Got it?
Monique: Okay.
Alissa: But don't get caught juping the line.
1 hour later the two return.
Alissa: I can't believe you!
Monique: What?!
Alissa: You got us caught!
Monique: We wouldn't of gotten in anyway. It was for celebrities.
Alissa: We could have blaged our way in, but no you have to make a fuss cutting in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment