Sunday 14 November 2010

Eric, Liam & Ryan- Wasn't This Suposed to be a Date

After meeting Aliona at the bar, Eric drove home thinking about her. She was everything he was looking for and to top it off she was close he wouldn't have to travel far to see her.
The next morning Eric went and spoke to Liam.
Eric: I have been ringing her to organise our date tonight and she isn't picking up.
Liam: How many times have you rang her?
Eric: Three or four.
Liam: Dude! Leave it now.
Eric: I really like her though.
Liam: Eric, the city isn't a place to fall in love, you need to let loose and party.
Eric: I need a date with her Liam.
Liam: Fine. Ring her again in 2 or 3 hours.
Eric: Or I could pop over to see her.
Liam: Eric don't you dare.
Eric: Too late I'm going.
After going to Aliona's apartment to find he wasn't there Eric finaly found his way to the bar where they had met.
Eric: Can I have fish and chips please. And a beer, or two.
Bartender: Rough night honey?
Eric: Night? It's afternoon, but yea.
Bartender: You know what you need.
Eric: What?
Bartender: You need your nice friend from the other night.
Eric: That's the problem. She wont answer the phone to me.
Bartender: Don't worry about it honey. She will soon realize what she is missing. In the mean time call some friends to come and sit with you.
So Eric called Ryan and Liam and they came to sit with him, well Ryan did, Liam went off to flirt with the bartender.
Ryan: Dude you need to let her go.
Eric: I know, but you didn't see her. She was, amazing and everything I want. I only met her for an hour or two, but I could tell.
Ryan: Okay try tomorrow and if not, we will get you sorted.
And then just as Eric was giving up Aliona rang him.
Aliona: I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me.
Eric: It's fine honestly just promise you will see me tomorrow.
Aliona: I promise.
And that was how the boys found 'The Local'.

No comments:

Post a Comment