Wednesday 17 November 2010

Monique & Alissa- I Don't Know What I Want!

Alissa Clarke had been having bad nights sleep for about a week now. She had thought about why she was up most of the night tossing and turning, and eventually pinned it down to the fact that she didn't like having a big double bed to herself anymore.
So she had settled it the next day she was going to go out on the hunt for a man. After a well deserved breakfast of course.
Monique went to the bar with Alissa, and it was a waiting game.
Monique: I don't see why you want a man so bad.
Alissa: I just don't want to be alone anymore
Monique: You don't fall in love in the city. It ain't right.
Alissa: Get off my case will ya.
Monique: Okay ,but I suggest you just make some more friends instead.
The next thing they new a guy walked in, his name was Tom Cassidy, and boy did he make an entrance, stumbling through the door.
Alissa just played shuffleboard and stared she was so confused, she didn't know what she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment