Tuesday 16 November 2010

Aliona- Things Are Looking

Aliona Kensit awoke late one afternoon from a rough night before. She looked down at her phone slowly to see she had twelve missed calls and 3 texts from Eric. She soon replied "Sorry I was asleep, come to the salon later I am getting my hair done?". As most of the texts said they need to talk and it was urgent Aliona left for the salon.
When she got there Eric was already there waiting for her.
Eric: Hi
Aliona: Hey. You wanted to talk?
Eric: Well I just wanted to ask you...
Aliona: Yes? Ask me what?
Eric: Well you see we have been talking a lot and met up a few times.
Aliona: Yes?
Eric: Well... Will you be my girlfriend?
Aliona: Yes! Of course!
And thats how it worked out Aliona Kensit and Eric Mitchell were official.

No comments:

Post a Comment