Tuesday 16 November 2010

Eric, Liam & Ryan- Let the Parties Begin

As you can probably see Ryan Ashcroft is throwing a party in his apartment. The party goes down really well among the people and carries on till the early hours of the morning.
The next morning Liam and Eric are talking about the party over breakfast.
Liam: You see Ryan last night?
Eric: No, what did he do?
Liam: All I know is that girl stayed over.
Eric: Really?!
Liam: Yea, no word of a lie. She left about an hour ago.
Eric: What girl?
Liam: A girl, they're all the same to me.
A few hours later Ryan come into the living area to eat breakfast.
Eric: So who is she?
Ryan: What?!
Eric: Don't act oblivious Liam told me, he saw her leave your bedroom and go this morning.
Ryan: That's the thing I don't know her name, but I have her number. We have been texting all morning and she is a nice girl. I just don't know if I want anything serious in the city.
Eric: Dude, do what feels right.
Ryan: I need to think about it. I will talk to her later.
Eric: Just don't be a douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment