Sunday 14 November 2010

Sophie- Bar Crawl

Sophie just happened to be passing a small little bar in the city. She thought she would give it a quick look and to her suprise it was quite nice, quite empty but nice.
Sophie didn't actually mind partying on her own, infact she tended to like more than when other people were there. She gets a little violent when she drinks. In the event somewhere better would be open she left.
A few hours later Sophie returned, drunk. She could barely stand up and the bartending staff had to take her and sit her down.
Bartender: Good night then honey?
Sophie: Not really this was the best place I came at the start. I think I hit some girl in a club too.
Bartender: Now honey. You need some food and my special remedy.
Sophie: Okay, can you put it on my tab.
Bartender: Okay are you Sophie or Aliona?
Sophie: Sophie.
Soon after some guys entered the bar and the first one took Sophies eye. I wonder what she will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment